In our lab we have all useful tools to design and test electronic boards. According to your project, we can decide to implement special tools. Below, a list of our tools:
- Scope, 4 input channel, 500MHz 'Lecroy'
- Current probe[50A-50MHz] 'Lecroy'
- CAN bus data logging 'Vector'
- Function generator
- Precision multimeter 5 digits
- Power supply [32V 3A]
- Power supply [60V 40A]
We own tools to build and test batteries. We can weld cells to make your batteries, and test with different profiles of current. For this purpose, we have:
- Resistance welding [300W.s] 'Miyachi 300ADP'
- Electronic load [4800W - 100V] 'Elektro-Automatik'
- Electronic load [2400W - 100V] 'Elektro-Automatik'
- Electronic load [100A-120V] 'Zivan'
- Power supply 36V et 48V
To program microcontroller, we have Microchip® and Freescale® tools. According to your project, we can implement other microcontroller tools.